SLOW SITE PRODUCTIVE TIME USE
While waiting for slow sites like Microsoft and Netscape to load, try some of these helpful time usage suggestions:
1. Rotate your tires.
2. Scan your butt and enhance it in PhotoShop.
3. Make obscene words on your calculator.
4. Write secret spy messages on typing paper with your white out.
5. Fling pencils into the ceiling.
6. Get a specimen ready for your random drug test.
7. Try to remember all the kids names on "Eight is Enough."
8. Sand and resurface your desk.
9. Check for split ends.
10. Study blueprints for local bank layout.
11. Memorize all the words to the Zimbabwe national anthem.
12. Unfold a paper clip and clean the dust out of all the little air holes in your computer.
13. Find Jimmy Hoffa.